Saturday, April 05, 2008

Megabyte


I saw a boat today that was probably 60’ long perhaps made by Hatteras, all white and powerful looking ready for day of ocean cruising along the coast of Ft. Lauderdale heading for Miami for lunch on South Beach. Its name was Megabyte.

5 minutes before I saw a boat that was over 100 feet, a dark liquid charcoal in color with lots of radar and other equipment looking like a streamlined ocean going tank, ready for an Atlantic crossing. I could not see the name on its stern. It must have been Gigabyte.

Here are the other boat names I noticed today along the Intercoastal Waterway:

Marlin My Darlin, Top Dawg, Mon Cheri, Discovery, Commotion, Lian Xing Hu, Coastal Princess, Fascination, Thalassa, Reverie, Lady Sheriden, Avalon, Dreamer, Pay Down and our own Majestic Dream. Check back for new names collected this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment